Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's hot and I'm lazy.

I straight-up hate Summer.  My power bill is always ridiculously high, my parts get too sweaty and every beautiful thing I tended and cared for in my garden only a few short weeks ago is now incinerated.  The heat makes me lazy.  I'm so lazy that I'm putting forth almost no effort in typing today's entry.

Last night after dinner, the kids wanted to make S'mores.  Ew.  Nothing more fun than roasting marshmallows in the lovely 95º evening air.  Barf.  I did this instead and now I'm going to share the simple recipe with you.  Mostly because I love you, but a little bit of it has to do with the fact that I don't like being lazy alone.  Something about laziness loving company.

Here you go.  Enjoy!



One cup of chips to one tbsp. Crisco, nuked for about one minute.  Stir


I used toffee bits to keep the keep these standing up so they chocolate could dry.  Next time I'm just going to try pouring the chocolate over each sandwich.  

3 comments:

  1. That looks totally yummy! :) Me wants some right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't try any, but the husband and the twins all loved it. Now maybe we can work on a gluten-free alternative for Jr.? ;)

      Delete
  2. I am so all over this on my next cheat night... probably after Holden's birthday this weekend... although I might try to do it this weekend too! LOL Great idea. You need to Pinterest this!

    ReplyDelete